Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anybody have a way to post a pic of this color. might order real soon my opitions are a loaded lt2 or striped ss1 which one would you buy.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks it almost worked, that thread was great but having web tv if a thread has to much info not that great at down loading, stopped at the red gxp. i will try a google search thanks again. hey slug you every been to west coast choppers.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that worked found the color on a corvette, makes me kind of want to order one tomorrow lol. colors like that make a car look rich and classy, but bright colors really make a sports car stand out.

·
Banned
158 Posts
In those pics the cyber gray metallic almost look like a black...guess you have need to see it in personto really judge that color...:confused:

·
Banned
158 Posts
In those pics the cyber gray metallic almost look like a black...guess you have need to see it in personto really judge that color...:confused:

I like it in the pics though...

·
5thGen Supporter ^_^
145 Posts
might order real soon my opitions are a loaded lt2 or striped ss1 which one would you buy.
Between the two, DEFINITELY 1SS. You get the nice V8 :thumbsup:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Take it from me when I say if you are not 100% sure, do NOT chose a color based off pics on the web. I changed my mind about 5 times on my Challenger R/T before deciding on white. Colors that look GREAT in pics don't look so good in person. And I've seen colors that I would never consider looking at a pic that look stunning in real life.

·
Banned
158 Posts
Take it from me when I say if you are not 100% sure, do NOT chose a color based off pics on the web. I changed my mind about 5 times on my Challenger R/T before deciding on white. Colors that look GREAT in pics don't look so good in person. And I've seen colors that I would never consider looking at a pic that look stunning in real life.

You are definelty right there...But I didnt know there was any other color other than BLACK LOL JK :D:lol:

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
I've seen the grey in person and it does look good. The pics aren't that deceptive.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts