Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I really want to do something fun for my girlfriends birthday. Money is a bit of an issue as I am a full time college student. I have been with here for a little over 4 years so I want to do something special.

Any suggestions???

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Give her the day to herself. After 4 years together, she probably needs it! :D

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
See the movie Inception together:thumbsup:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We actully saw Inception last weekend. If I had to give myself a budget I would say $700. I would like to take her somewhere but I dont know where.

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Take her on a cruise to nowhere it lasts three days

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The only cruise that is launching from my area is going to Mexico and it is a bit out of my price range

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Take her to Comic Con?

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
look into spas around your area

alot of places do couples massages for very reasonable prices. that way she gets something nice and relaxing out of it and you're there to enjoy it with her too

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
It's in CA it would be best if you looked it up

·
Registered
91 Posts
Take her to Paris and for your ten year bring her back :lol: J/K
Have a romantic dinner at home if you cook. if you dont hire a chef for a few hours nice bottle of wine and ........
dont forget flowers

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
You're in Los Angeles, so I doubt anything will impress her.

On a more serious note, take her to Vegas for the weekend. $700 should get you a hotel room for a night or two, some food and some gambling.

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Do everything for her, Make dinner for her,Do all the dishes,make Desert, Rub Her feet, Back, Tell her you love Her....if you havent ask her to marry you yet then Propose..Take her to a Botanical Garden or Whale watching, Dont do a Movie thats lame and Avoid taking her out to eat unless its somewhere Very romantic...Maybe take her to the first place you Met and knew you wanted to be with her...reinact something that she found very romantic in your past..let us know how it goes.

Dave

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
it's a bit of a drive....but why not head up to wine-country for the weekend?

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Trust me on this one...don't give her flowers...send her flowers. There's NOTHING a girl likes more than receiving flowers in fron of her friends and/or co-workers. Unless this is something you do on a regular basis...it will be very special...and she'll still remember it 30 years from now...even if she's forgotten you (but hopefully not). Plus, all her friends will tell her what a great guy she has...double bonus.

Now...to spend the rest of that money...if you like the spa idea...there's an awesome place down in Rancho Palos Verde called Terranea Spa & Resort. It is beautiful there, the food is excellent and they really treat you well. If you go this route, I would recommend packing a bag with snacks and sodas, her favorites of course. These items are scarce and expensive there, so it will save you some money.

Good luck...you're a good guy for caring enough to want to make it special for her.

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Do everything for her, Make dinner for her,Do all the dishes,make Desert, Rub Her feet, Back, Tell her you love Her....if you havent ask her to marry you yet then Propose..Take her to a Botanical Garden or Whale watching, Dont do a Movie thats lame and Avoid taking her out to eat unless its somewhere Very romantic...Maybe take her to the first place you Met and knew you wanted to be with her...reinact something that she found very romantic in your past..let us know how it goes. or wine tasting and a B and B for the weekend

Dave
i dunno why i quoted myself lol

and kitty spas= yuck most ppl goes to those place for relief and im not talking bout back relief im talking stress lol just think bout goey floaters in your hot tub...yuck

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
go hot-air-ballooning...or sky diving.:eek:

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
4 years huh?

You need to show her you LOVE her and want to be with her, without proposing.

I'm so good yinz should just call me the Adam The Love Doc. :)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts