Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
2,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I submitted a picture for IDW's TF cover artist contest. I just registered there and have no background there so thought I would ask my fellow 5GO memebers and TF fans for some help in getting me to the next round.

Like I said its at IDW's forums..you do have to register. But that takes only a few min.. The Admin has to manually approve you so it might take a short time to get approved by email but it should go though..once registered please vote for me :D

Here:
http://idwpublishing.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3175

My submission for the Perceptor cover is number #1604

http://www.idwpublishing.com/images/TF_contest/perceptor/Perceptor_-_David_Morgan_-_Large.jpg

Thanks for your help guys I hope I make it to the next round:D Just let me know if you voted by posting here.

·
2,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Octane..and my wife is calling me to bed also.

remember vote early vote often..lol..jk I think its just once..but every vote counts.

·
Registered
181 Posts
While I'm waiting for my user account to activate, let me say that I really think your work is really good. But I wish you luck with the guy who's scored 31 votes so far. :confused: (even if it is a bit busy looking)

·
2,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank you :D maybe he did the same thing I am doing? Just a few days erlier? lol

·
2,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wow I am getting my butt kicked..maybe just link this in the lounge for a little while..

anyone register and or get a confirmation?

·
2,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If you can not get approved contact this person they helped me out when I was having troubles..Just tell them your username and that you did not get a confirmation email..they should set you up and you can log in.

[email protected]

again thanks guys for the vots once you get in..just want to place good..if I do not win..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts