Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone out there know anything about the production sequence for the Neiman Marcus Convertible. I was lucky enough to be one of the first 100 way back 10/21/10 and finally got a call telling me that it was being built. Well, after all this time I do not know if I want it or not. Is it worth the premium price they are putting on it? Is there a special numbering sequence or way to identify it besides the color and interior. Why pay the extra for it? Any thoughts out there? Anyway to track it, can not get an order number, even the dealer says they can't. I have a VIN 2G1FT3DW1B9185968 if that helps.:confused:

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Does anyone out there know anything about the production sequence for the Neiman Marcus Convertible. I was lucky enough to be one of the first 100 way back 10/21/10 and finally got a call telling me that it was being built. Well, after all this time I do not know if I want it or not. Is it worth the premium price they are putting on it? Is there a special numbering sequence or way to identify it besides the color and interior. Why pay the extra for it? Any thoughts out there? Anyway to track it, can not get an order number, even the dealer says they can't. I have a VIN 2G1FT3DW1B9185968 if that helps.:confused:
Hmmm...don't know how to answer this. I got a call that the one my customer ordered from me would be at our dealership the week of June 27th. I am thinking it's kind of late to back out now? I wish I had more insight for you but I don't.

My customer's VIN ends in...9164XXX.

Does this help you at all?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
$75k is the MSRP, I am not paying that. I have tried to get information from the dealer and from GM but no one knows anything about the car or is not permitted to say anything about it. As far as I know there is no Special plaque or anything other than the special paint and interior to set this car apart. Granted it is significant but that is it. No special VINS or anything else.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
here ya go....

Neiman Marcus - Fashion's premier designers, plus beauty's best brands

Different paint, stripes, interior, wheels.

It's a very limited edition....is it worth the $75k? maybe for some people. All the orders were spoken for, so I guess it was worth it for some. There was one at the Camaro Homecoming last weekend, so I'd guess they are getting close to being delivered.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I couldn't find it on the website, but that sure seems like an obscene amount!

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts