Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got this email 20 min ago from my sales guy

my work thinks i'm completely off my rocker. but to hell with them. i'm going to go try and calm down now

Attachments

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hahah once i get through the other emotions that are over taking me right now yes my cheeks will hurt by the end of the day. the worst part is due to my schedule right now i'm not going to be able to go get her until the 23rd. these are going to be the longest 11 days of my life

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
hahaha! It almost seems surreal to see YOUR car on a computer screen before you can even touch it doesn't it????!!!!!!! I know when Eric posted ours I couldn't keep from squirming in the chair! And 6 months later, I still ogle the car like a sex-starved nympho every time I step into the garage.

·
THE FBODFATHER
487 Posts
I understand completely -

You shoulda been around the day they delivered the first four "production intent' Camaros to us ... (the ones the Disciples later saw in the room at Milford....)

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
someone in one of my other threads made the comment about this being comparable to having a child, and i've never had kids, or want to for that matter. but the love that i feel already for this car is beyond words. after i pick her up i will reveal the whole story as to why i'm able to have this car and the other side of the emotions that are running rampid through me today

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
someone in one of my other threads made the comment about this being comparable to having a child, and i've never had kids, or want to for that matter. but the love that i feel already for this car is beyond words. after i pick her up i will reveal the whole story as to why i'm able to have this car and the other side of the emotions that are running rampid through me today

I have never cared for a car as much as i do my Camaro. I love everything about it :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Typical Camaro Scotty delivery :)

Of course unless I post a video up on Youtube! Glad to see more people selling them and going beyond the traditional delivery!

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
WOOT! congrats girl... but i dunno how you're gonna sleep for the next 11 nights :eek: i hope they go by fast!
hahha ya i'm gonna have to work myself into exhaustion just so i can fall asleep at nite. tonight is going to be the worst. trust me it's **** hard not to get into my truck and drive there right now. i guess it's a good thing the dealership is so far away from me

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Wetaskiwin&1s=AB&1a=4120+56+Street&1z=T9A&1y=CA&1l=52.961827&1g=-113.39031&1v=ADDRESS&2c=Stony+Plain&2s=AB&2y=CA&2l=53.52879&2g=-114.005524&2v=CITY

·
Registered
169 Posts
Yee Haw! Very cool! What a tease getting those pictures ;)

You're almost there!!

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
omg i hate insurance companies GRRRRRRRRR

seriously how hard is it to find rates for this car

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
omg i hate insurance companies GRRRRRRRRR

seriously how hard is it to find rates for this car

When i went to get a tag for it they didnt have it in the computer yet so i had to wait til it was due again to pay so when i did renew my tags had to pay for a year and a half $250 + ughhhhhh

Insurance was easy for me $375 every 6 months.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
WAWANESA FOR THE WIN!!!

ok my insurance lady has just worked her tail off to find me better rates for everything. apparently it was my dually and my trailer that was messing up the quotes. i carry extremely high coverage on the dually and the trailer in case something ever happened with the trailer in tow. and she didn't want me to get raped on rates for the camaro. so she found someone that is going to take on my whole package for cheap like borscht!!!

next on the list getting the trailer loan paid out

1 - 20 of 69 Posts