Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
My question is why aren't they using the Z/28 name. It was the Z/28 that whooped up on the boss back in the day so why not now. Oh well

·
Registered
50 Posts
wheels are sweet, graphics package is nice looking too, but doesn't add any performance. Short throw shifter is a $50 aftermarket part. A Pedders suspension kit would probably be as much of an upgrade if not more than the 1LE factory setup. Seems like the gearbox is the biggest change here? The chin & rear spoiler are nice features as well, but probably more appearance than performance.

Regardless, I love it. Can't wait to see them on the road. Can't wait to read the reviews although I can safely predict the Mustang will win any comparisons.

·
Registered
142 Posts
wheels are sweet, graphics package is nice looking too, but doesn't add any performance. Short throw shifter is a $50 aftermarket part. A Pedders suspension kit would probably be as much of an upgrade if not more than the 1LE factory setup. Seems like the gearbox is the biggest change here? The chin & rear spoiler are nice features as well, but probably more appearance than performance.

Regardless, I love it. Can't wait to see them on the road. Can't wait to read the reviews although I can safely predict the Mustang will win any comparisons.
My short throw shifter cost quite a bit more than $50........

I agree that the gears are probably the biggest upgrade. The gears will make the biggest difference in the 0-60 and drag race comparos that will be coming. I wouldn't call it an automatic win for the Stang though......

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
I wonder if their going to do a 2LE ?
No ones saying any thing a bought the 1LE in a vert model ether ?
To my knowledge, you could never get the 1LE in the convertible because it's a "race ready" package. The most common years for it was during the IROC years and if you ordered a 1LE, it was an A/C delete car.

Hotrod, I know you Love convertibles, but they will never be structurally as strong as a coupe. The car loses so much integrity.

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts
To my knowledge, you could never get the 1LE in the convertible because it's a "race ready" package. The most common years for it was during the IROC years and if you ordered a 1LE, it was an A/C delete car.

Hotrod, I know you Love convertibles, but they will never be structurally as strong as a coupe. The car loses so much integrity.
Yea... I know... but it sure is nice to dream a bought it.

For me, number one priority is a vert... the rest is just a bonus to me & well any extra power,
plus to make 5thgen.. pull his hair out LOL (as to his comments a bought verts w/power) ! :lol:

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Very true; it's nice to dream. Imagine all the Corvette owners that have wanted a ZO6 Convertible.... Up until this year, it wasn't possible until they released that SE 427 Convertible, which isn't identical to the ZO6, but close enough. So with that being said, keep the faith brother!! :thumbsup:

·
8,984 Posts
No need for a 2LE, that just does not make sense. lol

1 - 20 of 39 Posts