Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I'm a 'pony car' lover, having owned many Mustangs and a Camaro in the past. I'm also a big Transformers fan and loved the look of the Camaro concept in the movie. When I saw that the pre-production Camaro will retain the look of the concept, I was very happy! :roxor:

I'm now hoping to get myself into one around 2012. Two young children forced me to give up my '05 Stang, but by 2012 I think I can get back in the game. Look forward to reading all about the new Camaro experience here on these forums!

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Welcome....and thanks for buying American.:patriot:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome....and thanks for buying American.:patriot:
Never had an import and never plan on getting one unless I somehow get rich and decide to get a Porsche. ;)

Of course, my Fusion was assembled in Mexico, and my Camaro was assembled in Canada. :screwy:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Greetings Raybin! I to am new to this site and to Fourm communications in general..so any advice or suggestions are welcome! Ive always been a Chevy guy from the beginning with a "55 chevy sedan with a 348 shoe-horned under the Hood (Had to beat back the firewall to get clearance for the Exhaust manifold) Anyway, glad to be part of the Gen 5 clan!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts