Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone see this? The new 370Z has 332HP and reduced it's curb weight from the 350 by 225lbs (so it's just a little over 3100 lbs). Pretty impressive IMO.

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Yes it's impressive, but I have a few design beefs: the window line doesn't flow with the car, the fenders are way to huge. And the fangs in the grille... wtf does it do- shoot missiles? I hate the plastic mustache on top of the grille, too. The whole presence of it makes me want Catfish. And the headlights are atrocious. Other that that, it seems pretty good, and the price isn't that bad, either.

·
Dark Side Moderator
2,665 Posts
I like the looks of the car. I like it better than the GT-R.

I dont see it the design elements as obstruction to the flow, but more like defining charactistics; which is something I think japanese cars have been missing.

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
Yes it's impressive, but I have a few design beefs: the window line doesn't flow with the car, the fenders are way to huge. And the fangs in the grille... wtf does it do- shoot missiles? I hate the plastic mustache on top of the grille, too. The whole presence of it makes me want Catfish. And the headlights are atrocious. Other that that, it seems pretty good, and the price isn't that bad, either.
Hey, T why don't you tell us how you really feel?:lol:

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm 6'5" and when I test drove one it felt like a glove. :)

Oh, and I LOVE that it has more HP than a Mustang...even the 2010. :p

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Here are some from the show:

The design is so odd, but it begs you to stare at it somehow.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
One like OJ tried to put on. :rotflmao:

I guess I like plenty of room in my cars. The convertible was worse.
LOL I wouldn't even try to sit in the convertible. I've never sat in one that I DID fit in. Ever. Mom bought one of those new T-Birds a few years ago and I can't drive that thing. The top of the windshield frame is right in the middle of my field of view.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I didn't like the way it looked in pictures. The rendered images really didn't do it for me. But after I saw the video with the live cars http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Nissan-370Z-Reveal-before_199444.htm it looks pretty nice to me. It has more of a Viper/Porsche/BMW Z4 flow to it. Like a bullet, you know. I like it now. Ford really screwed up with the 2010 Mustang. I was always a Mustang guy, but all that hype.. and it still the same Mustang... just costs more. No thank you. It's Camaro, 370Z/G37, or Cayman for me.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts