Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
great close ups, i know they are still testing but in the front there are two white tubes sticking out of the grill, what are the yfor anyone know. and in the back on the lower part of the valance on either side of the hitch there is someting capped off, any ideas what those are? loveing the lines even more every time i see it.. :drool: :thumbsup: :roxor:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
the two capped off things on the back look like positive and negative battery terminal extensions that allow them to charge the battery without having to pop the hood/trunk, similar to what they use on race cars that don't have an alternator.

·
Premium Member
9,152 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Thanks Tim!!

These are by far the best looking pictures so far. The ass end looks sooo nice I just wanna "rub it with some wax". It really does look wider than a vette too.

Keep up the good work GM. Looks IMMACULATE!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
That looks amazing and the rear is absolutley perfect! The first thing i do when i get my hands on one is de badge it. I dont know why but it looks so mean without any badges.

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
That looks amazing and the rear is absolutley perfect! The first thing i do when i get my hands on one is de badge it. I dont know why but it looks so mean without any badges.
It does look good de-badged, but that notch in the center grille for the bowtie would make me find a way to fill in in or just leave the emblem in there.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
That corey dude should be beaten for that annoying watermark. :O

And it's like the guys driving the prototype actually stopped and let the guy take pictures. Otherwise there would be no way one could get those kind of pictures.
Well you can go to El-Es-won-tek to tell him that. LOL

1 - 20 of 69 Posts