Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Glad to join this Chevy crowd! I was heavy into the Turbo VW scene & forums, but with a job switch taking me into sales for some local Chevy dealers, I have returned to the brand I've owned the most!

I sold for one of the Midwest’s largest Corvette dealers, but left for a locally owned family Chevrolet Dealership, that knows how to treat their customers! I am working just north of Milwaukee, WI

Corvette certified, and watching all of our GM info on the Camaro, I will be jumping at any and all training and driving events. And I will have a camera in tow to post up my experiences!

As a dealer, I'm amazed of the interest in this car (as well as the ZR1 Corvette), Chevy IS doing it right, now, and it is looking better every day!

I'm working on the GM to become a sponsor for this INCREDIBLE forum - a forum that shares Chevrolet enthusiasm amongst its members!

I look forward to talking and meeting you!

Scott

:patriot:

·
Registered
637 Posts
Welcome from Utah! The national center of the car eating road salt.

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Welcome. It's nice to hear someone passionate about Chevrolet like you are, and it will be really nice to have a dealer's point of view as the cars start rolling into dealerships.

I have said before that I will travel pretty far to get a good deal on a Camaro. It's just more seat time in it driving it home, which is a good thing.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Welcome and hello from Oshawa home of the new 5thGen Camaro. I work here at the Camaro plant and its great to see a Chevy dealer involved in this site in order to get more of a dealer's perspective on all things Camaro.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Welcome from Utah! The national center of the car eating road salt.
WELCOME!!!:hello: BTW, I thought Omaha was the King City of car-eating road salt?:D

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have said before that I will travel pretty far to get a good deal on a Camaro. It's just more seat time in it driving it home, which is a good thing.
It's nice to have FedEx's Passport enclosed hauler service for those long distance customers! Works with vettes, it WILL work nicely for the Camaro as well! :)

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the welcome! :hello:

I am as eager as anyone to see how the pricing works out on the cars - I'd love to see them go no more than MSRP, and hopefully become as competitive in pricing as vettes are right now. Supply vs. demand is really going to be the factor. I hope the turn-around will be fast, without any quality sacrifices.

Hopefully those on the Challenger / Camaro fence will be patient! One of my former co-workers who now works at a Dodge dealer said he's thinking the mark-up on the initial Challengers will be outrageous! MSRP or less will be a win-win for Chevy and the car buyers!

·
Registered
601 Posts
It would be nice to see msrp for the first year. I am not a kid anymore so I have alittle patience. I won't participate in the mark-up wars like the challengers and Shelbys are in. I will wait for the smoke to clear and do some test drives in the process.

·
Premium Member
2,774 Posts
Welcome and glad to see the people that will sell this car.. and KNOW about it too!

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Welcome from TN!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Thanks for the welcome! :hello:

I am as eager as anyone to see how the pricing works out on the cars - I'd love to see them go no more than MSRP, and hopefully become as competitive in pricing as vettes are right now. Supply vs. demand is really going to be the factor. I hope the turn-around will be fast, without any quality sacrifices.

Hopefully those on the Challenger / Camaro fence will be patient! One of my former co-workers who now works at a Dodge dealer said he's thinking the mark-up on the initial Challengers will be outrageous! MSRP or less will be a win-win for Chevy and the car buyers!

Quality should not be a problem since the Camaro will be made at the Number 1 GM Plant For Quality! Oshawa!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
Sweet! Welcome to the forums:)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts