Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hello and yes thats my wiener dog in my avatar, but he is not a puppy anymore.

Hello to all

Reactions: Jonz5GEN

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, trying to find out why my signiture is not working?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nevermind it showed up that time

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
Welcome from Long Island, NY. Glad you could join us. Cute dog you have there. I see you have an 06 Charger RT listed in your sig....any mods to it? I'm one of the Dodge guys here (05 Magnum RT) that gets the occasional ribbing from the diehard Bowtie guys, but it's all in good fun.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
JUST A FEW MODS

Welcome from Long Island, NY. Glad you could join us. Cute dog you have there. I see you have an 06 Charger RT listed in your sig....any mods to it? I'm one of the Dodge guys here (05 Magnum RT) that gets the occasional ribbing from the diehard Bowtie guys, but it's all in good fun.:thumbsup:
I AM (SILVER CHARGER R/T) ON THE CHARGER FORUM THAT HAS THE RED BACKGROUND. SORRY FOR THE ALL CAPS. MODS ARE: ESP DELETE, BRYLCREEM,RAMAIRHOOD,HOOD STRUTS, DRYFLOW AIRFILTER, TINT,SPOILER, BLINKER MOD,180 stat.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
welcome to you and your...wiener.:D

you guys are sick...I'm talking about his dog!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
THANKS MAN I AM SO PUMPED ABOUT THIS CAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Resident GTO nutswinger
148 Posts
Welcome! How's that charger treating you? Was looking at them before I decided to stay in the GM family?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Treating me great !!!

Welcome! How's that charger treating you? Was looking at them before I decided to stay in the GM family?
TREATING ME GREAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (ITS AN UNMARKED COP CAR) LOL !!!!!!!
Just trying to figure out how I can pull off having to Muscle Cars. Not to mention I want this to be a total suprise for the wife on our sixth wedding annaversary.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts