Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The banner at the top of the page looks like it was put together in 2 seconds. Maybe we all can try and make one and vote. Anyone down?:D

·
Registered
503 Posts
We're actually trying to come up with something now. Any ideas?

·
Registered
6 Posts
There's nothing really wrong with it- it just needs to be blended into the background better. Is it just my flat screen or is there a little pink dot below the bumper up front? I'm trying to wipe it away now but it's not coming off. :D

·
Premium Member
323 Posts
Black Z/28 said:
There's nothing really wrong with it- it just needs to be blended into the background better. Is it just my flat screen or is there a little pink dot below the bumper up front? I'm trying to wipe it away now but it's not coming off. :D
lol i see that too

·
Registered
503 Posts
I never noticed that.

but like I said, thi sone was thrown up there for the time being. We have a few people working on a new one.

·
Registered
863 Posts
I am NOT a photoshop pro. The above was the best I could do :)

I'm happy to take entries into a little contest. My only conditions are:

1. Maintain the forum color scheme
2. Maintain the same basic length/width
3. Use the silver car
4. use the "camaro forums" lettering as that was all over the concept and it took me a while to make the word "forums" out of the Camaro part :D

So in otherwords something a lot like the above, just a lot nicer/better :D

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry for the rude post but it was getting to me. I look at professional graphics all the time and looks like it needs some attention. I will be glad to help out.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Camaro4Life said:
Sorry for the rude post but it was getting to me. I look at professional graphics all the time and looks like it needs some attention. I will be glad to help out.
I appreciate the help :D

You should have seen the one that was up yesterday. Lets just say I've learned a lot about using layers in the last 24 hours.

The banner up now has about 2 hours of work in it, give or take time to do some real work around here (at work, LOL).

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Chris 96 WS6 said:
I appreciate the help :D

You should have seen the one that was up yesterday. Lets just say I've learned a lot about using layers in the last 24 hours.

The banner up now has about 2 hours of work in it, give or take time to do some real work around here (at work, LOL).
LOL! Sounds good.:cool:

·
Registered
503 Posts
Not too bad. :cool:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Looks great. 5THGEN.org needs to be a little bigger though. And I can still see a tiny bit of the 'pink' dot below the front bumper.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts