Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just picked up the DieHard Gold Group Size 94R battery. i am installing on saturday. i have the CTEK Multi US 4.3 tender hooked up to it. seems like when i got it it was at 80 percent. like to get it to 100 percent before i install it. i am sure this tender will take a day to get it to 100 percent. just asking if its ok i thanks guys.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Not really sure what you are asking in your question here. But on a different note, can you weigh that bad boy for me please? :5go:

And some specs like CCA and reserve would be nice. I know I could look it up but with all the diff sites listing diff info, getting it straight from a fellow enthusiast would be the best....

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i am asking if its ok to kept the CTEK Multi US 4.3 tender hooked up to it. before i put it in the car on saturday. seems like the battery is at 80 percent as of now. i am thinking it might it 100 percent if i leave it over night. the battery is about 45 pounds

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i got it to 100 percent but i cycled threw the modes on it and now waiting for it to go back to 100 percent. dont understand why it would not just go back right away

1 - 6 of 6 Posts