Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know if you havent already told from my user name some of you might like to hate me LOL....I do drive a 07 Toyota Tundra right now. Ive had it for over a year now...and love it no problems at all.....never had an inclination to want another vehicle until i saw the shots of the Camaro. I may drive a Toyota now...but when this car comes out ill be in a Chevy for sure. One hot ride and looking forward to its arrival in the showrooms!! Hopefully I can get in on some great conversations here!!

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
welcome to the site...doesn't matter what you drive at the moment...as long as you're a camaro fan.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I know if you havent already told from my user name some of you might like to hate me LOL....I do drive a 07 Toyota Tundra right now. Ive had it for over a year now...and love it no problems at all.....never had an inclination to want another vehicle until i saw the shots of the Camaro. I may drive a Toyota now...but when this car comes out ill be in a Chevy for sure. One hot ride and looking forward to its arrival in the showrooms!! Hopefully I can get in on some great conversations here!!
toyota turdra? NO COMMENT.:mad:

·
Registered
544 Posts
I would much rather put myself in a used or new 2007 Silverado SS that puts out 345hp, rather than being seen in that wanna be, Americanized Toyota Tundra trash. I don't care if the Toy puts out 36 more hp.

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
I would much rather put myself in a used or new 2007 Silverado SS that puts out 345hp, rather than being seen in that wanna be, Americanized Toyota Tundra trash. I don't care if the Toy puts out 36 more hp.
2007 Silverado SS? That'd be a rare truck considering they haven't been made since 2006 ;)

Rowdy Toyota... Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Welcome, though your not really welcome by some because you don't drive an "american" automobile. It's really sad as most of the people here who trash every manufacturer that's not American have never driven anything made by the company's they have nothing but contempt for.

Good luck.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Welcome, though your not really welcome by some because you don't drive an "american" automobile. It's really sad as most of the people here who trash every manufacturer that's not American have never driven anything made by the company's they have nothing but contempt for.

Good luck.
WRONG. I have the privelege of driving many different makes of cars since I've been in an auto-related industry ever since I was 16. I hate toyota for what they stand for and how they conduct business. Everyone has a right to own whatever brand of vehicle they choose, I happen to think people who buy new toyotas are misguided.( to put it mildly):patriot:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Again thanks to everyone who welcomed me....i did not come here to start any trash talking...i want to talk about the new awesome camaro, its an awesome car and i have nothing against chevy in fact that is what my parents have owned pretty much my entire life...but please dont knock the tundra until you have driven one....toyota or not it is an awesome truck and does very well on our dairy farm its gets used pretty hard....Thanks again guys!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
WRONG. I have the privelege of driving many different makes of cars since I've been in an auto-related industry ever since I was 16. I hate toyota for what they stand for and how they conduct business. Everyone has a right to own whatever brand of vehicle they choose, I happen to think people who buy new toyotas are misguided.( to put it mildly):patriot:
Quite presumptuous of you to think I was refering to you, I also left myself an out as I said most, which means most of but not everyone.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Again thanks to everyone who welcomed me....i did not come here to start any trash talking...i want to talk about the new awesome camaro, its an awesome car and i have nothing against chevy in fact that is what my parents have owned pretty much my entire life...but please dont knock the tundra until you have driven one....toyota or not it is an awesome truck and does very well on our dairy farm its gets used pretty hard....Thanks again guys!!
Well, that's nice that you like the new Camaro. Keep buying foreign cars and maybe someday there will be no GM. No GM, no cool new cars like the Camaro. Then you will be forced to choose from the multitude of tin-can appliances with all the styling of a toaster oven brought to you by the asian appliance...errrrr...auto manufacturers. Brilliant.

·
Registered
61 Posts
That's so close minded of you. Do you really think GM, Dodge and Ford are the only car companies that can make a "cool" car? If GM starts to build real world well built cars (volt and the Camaro come to mind)then people will buy them end of story.

People where just tired of buying POS GM passenger cars that got 15 MPG and broke down twice as often as there buddies Camary which never spends any time in the shop and gets 30 MPG.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
If GM, Ford, Dodge, or any other "US" manufacturer falls by the wayside it is completely there own fault. Just because Toyota is at the top and has worked hard to get there you think that Toyota gave up when GM was on top all these years? To me a vehicle is a vehicle no matter who makes it...now dont get me wrong i could never drive a Kia or a Hyundai LOL...but to me at the time i made my purchase the Tundra was the best truck on the market and looked the coolest...and guess what it wasnt designed in Japan..it was designed here in the states.......

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
If GM, Ford, Dodge, or any other "US" manufacturer falls by the wayside it is completely there own fault. Just because Toyota is at the top and has worked hard to get there you think that Toyota gave up when GM was on top all these years? To me a vehicle is a vehicle no matter who makes it...now dont get me wrong i could never drive a Kia or a Hyundai LOL...but to me at the time i made my purchase the Tundra was the best truck on the market and looked the coolest...and guess what it wasnt designed in Japan..it was designed here in the states.......
That's fine. You like it, I don't. The end.:D BTW, it's ugly.

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
RowdyTundra07, I apologize for the the 'less than warm' welcome you've received here, but I can assure you there's plenty of reason to stick around. Thanks for the positive attitude.:thumbsup:

LT16SPEED, I think you are out of line with the expressiveness of your opinions towards Rowdy's choice of transportation. If this were my section your posts would have been deleted. Give us all a break with the Toyota bashing.....this is not the proper place to vent. Attacking new members is not cool either in my books, so please conduct yourself in a more appropriate manner.

If you want to bash Toyota do it in another forum, not the newbie section!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts