1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
nice, thanks for posting.

sounds good...I'll make mine a little louder though.

I've been following those threads over at the "other" site...lets just say I like the company better over here.:rolleyes:

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
Found another video with the red Camaro starting up along with revving it up.:yay::rotflmao:
Mikie likes it...but plop in an automatic, a sunroof on top, and black leather in the interior, and you can call it mine... :yay:

Nice to finally see a Victory Red SS, I will keep my "non-RS" order as-is, but plan to look into GM or aftermarket "after-burner" (darkened) tail lamps like on the RS package... :thumbsup:

As for the Halo ring headlights...I plan to view PLENTY of them on M3s in my rearview mirror come this spring! :roxor:

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Mikie likes it...but plop in an automatic, a sunroof on top, and black leather in the interior, and you can call it mine... :yay:

Nice to finally see a Victory Red SS, I will keep my "non-RS" order as-is, but plan to look into GM or aftermarket "after-burner" (darkened) tail lamps like on the RS package... :thumbsup:

As for the Halo ring headlights...I plan to view PLENTY of them on M3s in my rearview mirror come this spring! :roxor:

I'm just curious how much different the automatic is going to sound with AFM :confused::confused::confused:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts