Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been seeing brand new camaro's all over MN!!:D just wondering if anyone is on this forum :cheers: Saw a silver v-6 and a red SS yesterday in Woodbury both with the new sticker :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Woodbury- but commute to Minneapolis :thumbsup: will have to keep my eyes peeled! but with that amazin red it will be hard to miss love the color with the wheels!!! Perfect Stripe for that car:notworthy:

·
Registered
185 Posts
Woodbury- but commute to Minneapolis :thumbsup: will have to keep my eyes peeled! but with that amazin red it will be hard to miss love the color with the wheels!!! Perfect Stripe for that car:notworthy:
It is actually orange IOM, and I drive around your area quite a bit and have a daughter in Eagan and one in Rosemount. There is a camaro club locally if you are interested. They have a few cruises coming up.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is actually orange IOM, and I drive around your area quite a bit and have a daughter in Eagan and one in Rosemount. There is a camaro club locally if you are interested. They have a few cruises coming up.
Nice! sounds fun but I work 24/7 so probably wont make any of thouse, thanks 4 the invite thou, sounds like this summer should be great weather wise! I should have known the color :facepalm: oops :lol:
Could'nt tell from the pics.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts