Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Now that's what I'm talk'n about. And an SS to boot. Now just stick some syber grey stripes on it your ready to go :patriot:

Of course, let's hope they don't find the person who took this shot, or someone might need a new job soon.

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
Let me start by saying, "Holy friggin' crap!"......dude, you are awesome! Thank you for the first shot of what I've been dreaming of forever!:drool: Rep to you, friend!

It looks like that pic was taken inside the plant at Oshawa. I hope nobody gets in trouble for that.:eek:

·
Registered
349 Posts
Well, crap. I never even bothered to click the original link. Didn't realize there were more than the one. Thanks for posting all of them

FanknBeans, I'm with you on BB, but this is my backup choice if I don't like the way they handle the BB look

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
cyber grey sounds sweet, not sure about that hood bump looks a little large. back seems a little wacked .have to see the car in person they always look different.

but as far as whats out there should be top dog for the price. thats why i think the silver or grey colors might not highlight so much the lines that is.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts