Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stopping by to say "hi" and introduce myself to the board. I've surfed the site in the past for information, and finally dove in to become a member. I currently drive a '96 Camaro and I grew up with my parents owning a '69 Camaro (still in their possession to this day). So, you know the appreciation is in my blood pretty thick. I'm looking forward to seeing the new 5th Gens out on the streets in the coming year.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looking forward to being a part of it whenever I can log-on.

BTW... Nice Corvette! Besides my Camaro, I also own an Arctic White 2000 Corvette. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
welcome from NY.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I posted some pics of my Camaro in the 4th-Gen section under the thread Post pics of your 4th gen F-body!!!. I hope you all like it.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
I posted some pics of my Camaro in the 4th-Gen section under the thread Post pics of your 4th gen F-body!!!. I hope you all like it.
nice...looks like a real clean car.

I'm SOOOOOO glad the 5th gen has a more open engine compartment.;)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for all the warm welcomes!

And yeah, I'll be looking forward to a more open engine compartment than what I've had to work on with my 4th-Gen. Even the V6 barely fits in there back by the firewall.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
welcome to the site and what do you have done to the vette?

Nothing has been done to the Vette. One thing I found out after I bought it is that it's typically 4 times more expensive to buy an aftermarket part for a Corvette than it is for my Camaro. So, it remains bone-stock for now.

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
Nothing has been done to the Vette. One thing I found out after I bought it is that it's typically 4 times more expensive to buy an aftermarket part for a Corvette than it is for my Camaro. So, it remains bone-stock for now.
ahhh to badd

·
Registered
12 Posts
hey stranger!! Newbie here also

·
Registered
897 Posts
Welcome from Bremerton, WA

1 - 20 of 22 Posts