Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered mine (red/black M6 RS/2SS) on 10/15 from Classic Chevrolet. Didn't even bother with local dealers and their BS. I just need to figure out what to sell by April when it comes in. Too many cars, and no room......LOL

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The collection consists of:
fully restored 1968 Chevelle SS396
2005 Corvette
2005 CTS-V
1997 Trans Am WS6
2004 GTO (500 HP daily driver)
2008 Tahoe (wife's truck)

Think I may get rid of the CTS-V, not sure yet.

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
The collection consists of:
fully restored 1968 Chevelle SS396
2005 Corvette
2005 CTS-V
1997 Trans Am WS6
2004 GTO (500 HP daily driver)
2008 Tahoe (wife's truck)

Think I may get rid of the CTS-V, not sure yet.
that is a tuff choice.... are they all paid off?
what you could do is store 2 or three at a time so you don't have to pay insurance,maintenance,ect

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
they are all paid for, and yeah the WS6 I would get killed on. It only have 26K miles and never in rain or snow (original owner). Althought the Caddy is the most practical being a 4dr........I've been waiting a long time for this Camaro, so its a must have.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
hi and welcome...that's a nice collection you've got there. you must have a cool wife.

I'd sell the GTO and make the CTS-v your DD.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol, yeah wife is very cool. She actually enjoys them as much as me sometimes. Thats the main reason I don't want to sell the V, thats one of her favorites to drive.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Vette has a Corsa catback, tune, cold air and misc. appearance upgrades.

·
Registered
328 Posts
hello

Awesome collection that you have brother.
Welcome to the site. :patriot:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks guys I appreciate it. I have a niche for Gm performance. I can't wait for the Camaro..............

·
Registered
3 Posts
that is one awsome list of cars

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
ws6TA, you're from South Jersey? Classic is the one over by the Moorestown Mall right? The one that has always had a ton of 'Vettes out in front of it since the beginning of time?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Urban, I'm from central NJ. I ordered from the sponsor Classic from TX. NJ dealers are not worth the time.........tried that route and no luck

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Urban, I'm from central NJ. I ordered from the sponsor Classic from TX. NJ dealers are not worth the time.........tried that route and no luck
Oh. I'm originally from South Jersey and I'm suffering from a really nasty case of homesickness right now. I don't mess with Jersey dealers either. THey mark the prices up sky high.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts