Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone...new from upstate NY. Found out yesterday that I got the first allocation slot from my dealer and finalizing my order this morning. One observation about the RS package on the SS....based on the pricing, isn't odd that it's still $1200 and all you get are the HID lights, body colored roof drip etc? I am thinking of passing on that and adding the polished wheels and a sunroof. Great site, thanks for all the info and ideas.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Welcome. I use to race Go-Karts in the 70s at a track in Kingston before my family moved to Tx.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
welcome to the site. I'm not too far from you in Putnam county.

I agree, the RS package on the SS is a little pricey (you do also get different tail-lights and badges...wow)...BUT I think the RS headlights look SO much better, that's why I ordered it.

·
Registered
328 Posts
:hello: Welcome :hello:

·
Banned
7,873 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Hey everyone...new from upstate NY. Found out yesterday that I got the first allocation slot from my dealer and finalizing my order this morning. One observation about the RS package on the SS....based on the pricing, isn't odd that it's still $1200 and all you get are the HID lights, body colored roof drip etc? I am thinking of passing on that and adding the polished wheels and a sunroof. Great site, thanks for all the info and ideas.

Welcome from the Camaro plant in Oshawa. Thanks for ordering a new 5thGen .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.