Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! My name is Joey. I'm 19 and I live in South Florida. I currently own a 2008 Honda Civic Si but after seeing the release on the new Camaro, my mind has a completely new route. I will be trading in my Civic in April and put a down payment on my new Victory Red SS Camaro. My uncle had an older Camaro that won over 100+ trophies and prizes which he still has today. After some time, he sold it due to financial reasons but still misses his pride and joy. I recently spoke to him about the new Camaro and he knew even before I knew that it was coming out. He was thrilled and will also be ordering one due May when his current car lease is up. We will both be proud Camaro owners and will live on the dream of the Camaro. We can't wait!

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Welcome to the site.

Maybe you can start a new tradion of winning trophies with your new Camaro.
yes...welcome to the site.

Maybe you can start a new tradition of people trading in their honda's for new Camaro's.;):D

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
I was born and raised in Huntington on Long Island! And thank you all for the welcoming and yes, I will be winning some trophies with it :D
****....I'm right 'next door' in Commack! Small world, eh! Kind of ironic in that I grew up in Florida and now live on Long Island and you moved to florida from Long Island.:cool:

·
Premium Member
9,152 Posts
Hey everyone! My name is Joey. I'm 19 and I live in South Florida. I currently own a 2008 Honda Civic Si but after seeing the release on the new Camaro, my mind has a completely new route. I will be trading in my Civic in April and put a down payment on my new Victory Red SS Camaro. My uncle had an older Camaro that won over 100+ trophies and prizes which he still has today. After some time, he sold it due to financial reasons but still misses his pride and joy. I recently spoke to him about the new Camaro and he knew even before I knew that it was coming out. He was thrilled and will also be ordering one due May when his current car lease is up. We will both be proud Camaro owners and will live on the dream of the Camaro. We can't wait!
Welcome to the site :roxor:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hello and welcome from Houston, Texas
Thank you sir! And I will be going to the Auto Show now. Just have to make sure when the best day to go is. I wanna go when it's less busy, so it's easier to walk around and see everything

*EDIT* Sweet!, I'm off 10th-13th! Looks like I'm heading there Monday!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts