Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, my name is Joey I am in San diego. I have finally got off my butt and decided to join. I have been reading a lot of what you guys have been discussing. I currently have a 09 corolla and a 08 sequioa. I know I know foriegn cars. I plan on buying a fully loaded 2ss camaro later this year. I will wait for the blue. I love the new design, power, and the cost. I have always been a chevy/gm fan but never owned one. This will be my first. I do plan on getting track time with it. I hope to get some good info from all u guys. Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Hello and welcome to the site!

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
Hello all, my name is Joey I am in San diego. I have finally got off my butt and decided to join. I have been reading a lot of what you guys have been discussing. I currently have a 09 corolla and a 08 sequioa. I know I know foriegn cars. I plan on buying a fully loaded 2ss camaro later this year. I will wait for the blue. I love the new design, power, and the cost. I have always been a chevy/gm fan but never owned one. This will be my first. I do plan on getting track time with it. I hope to get some good info from all u guys. Thanks
Hey Joey, welcome from a fellow San Diegian "fully loaded 2SS" Camaro to-be-owner (assuming, non-RS package qualifies as such :lol:)

I was thinking just yesterday, I assume for the first several months (to satisfy all the pre-order customers) following the February 2009 Production start date, most dealers will not have any 2010 Camaros on their lot for future "regular" customers to see in person. I am considering offering to my Dealer that I will bring my 2010 SS by every Saturday from 10 am to noon so prospective customers can see one up close! What better way to help boost sales beyond just cruising down the highway to attract attention... :gears:

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
welcome to the site...and FYI, you can order your SS in blue now...the added both blues to the SS color palette.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
welcome to the site...and FYI, you can order your SS in blue now...the added both blues to the SS color palette.

I heard that blue will not be available until late 3rd quarter in 09. When I look at the chevy website it says ss no available in blue. I will have to call some one. I think I still wait until mid to late next year. I just bought a house too so don't want to go to over board buying stuff. Maybe if I get a good trade in for my corrola then maybe I'll get one soon we will see though

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
I heard that blue will not be available until late 3rd quarter in 09. When I look at the chevy website it says ss no available in blue. I will have to call some one. I think I still wait until mid to late next year. I just bought a house too so don't want to go to over board buying stuff. Maybe if I get a good trade in for my corrola then maybe I'll get one soon we will see though
http://www.5thgen.org/forum/showthread.php?t=8866&highlight=blue

;):thumbsup:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey Joey, welcome from a fellow San Diegian "fully loaded 2SS" Camaro to-be-owner (assuming, non-RS package qualifies as such :lol:)

I was thinking just yesterday, I assume for the first several months (to satisfy all the pre-order customers) following the February 2009 Production start date, most dealers will not have any 2010 Camaros on their lot for future "regular" customers to see in person. I am considering offering to my Dealer that I will bring my 2010 SS by every Saturday from 10 am to noon so prospective customers can see one up close! What better way to help boost sales beyond just cruising down the highway to attract attention... :gears:
It is hard for me to make the purchase with out driving or even being able to sit in one. I sure hope some dealers get them in

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
It is hard for me to make the purchase with out driving or even being able to sit in one. I sure hope some dealers get them in
The SD Auto Show is Wednesday, December 28th thru Sunday, January 4, 2009. You won't be able to sit in one of the 2010 Camaros, but will be able to get within 6 feet of them (I assume the same Silver SS and Black Concept RS will be at the Convention Center). Maybe if I distract them, you can hop into the SS for a quick sit? :thumbsup:

To see the Silver SS and Black RS, check out my video from the LA Auto Show in the "Videos" section as "Footage from the LA International Auto Show, taken November 22, 2008...enjoy!"

·
Banned
7,873 Posts

That's understandable. My wife wants me to wait...I say NO WAY...I want it now...right now, dammit:D

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The SD Auto Show is Wednesday, December 28th thru Sunday, January 4, 2009. You won't be able to sit in one of the 2010 Camaros, but will be able to get within 6 feet of them (I assume the same Silver SS and Black Concept RS will be at the Convention Center). Maybe if I distract them, you can hop in SS for a quick sit? :thumbsup:

To see the Silver SS and Black RS, check out my video from the LA Auto Show in the "Videos" section as "Footage from the LA International Auto Show, taken November 22, 2008...enjoy!"
I go to the SD Auto Show every year...Its always fun to see the cars. I also went to the LA Auto Show this year. It was the first time i went. It was awesome. It was alot bigger than San Diego. I didnt get to enjoy it that much because my 2 yr old had his own agenda. I drove down there and spend about one hour there and had to leave because of my crazy [email protected]@ kid. I made sure I saw the ferrari's and the Black RS. I didnt care to much for the silver one that black one was pretty sick.

I am down if we want to do some distracting for some sit time in these camaro's.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
welcome from North Carolina and Interesting screen name cheesewizz:):5go:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts