Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, new here been looking at the 5th gen since it was announced and been going crazy ever since till it finally shows up.

Been a fan of camaros since i was small. was never able to get one due to life circumstances. Then i got divorced and a few months later bought myself a used 94. Ive had it for 3 years and ill never give it up. ever since i got it my stress levels have gone down significantly. Can't wait till 2009 when i get the new one, first NEW car i will ever get.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh yeah definately, and mines proportionate to the rumble....GOD i love how the new one sounds.....

ive seen the interview with the design director like 20 times allready today..... lol

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Yeah, my Vette wipes away a bad day with V8 sounds. Can't wait for the Camaro to do the same.

Welcome!

·
Registered
742 Posts
welcome man.... i know the roads in PR, that one main highway that goes around the island. im half PR and been there a few times. wish i was there right now

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Welcome aboard! I think a V-8 rumble and the thrust of low end torque is a better perscription than Prosac anyday!! God I need some right about now :'(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.