Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, my name is Steve I am from WI and have been a member for a while but mostly just lurking. I have 2 first gen firebirds and one 4th gen. I have been thinking about a 5th gen but not 100% sold on one yet. I would have to sell some of my toys to buy one but the idea of a brand new car seems nice. I will probably wait until I can actually see one and drive it before I make up my mind for sure.

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
:cool:Welcome, both of you:hello:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
A FELLOW CHEESEHEAD!

WELCOME! Look me up - we'll go for a test drive when I get them!
When they start coming in shoot me a email or PM or something. I do not check in here very often. Maybe we can set up a little side by side test drive with my 68 to see how they compare.:D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Officially....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I mean if you are out for a test drive and some loud old firebird " happend" to end up next you ya never know... your foot could slip off the clutch or something crazy like that. I guess it happens all the time in in those types of cars. But all kidding a side I would really like to see one in the flesh when they start showing up so please drop me a line if you get a chance.
Take care Steve

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
I mean if you are out for a test drive and some loud old firebird " happend" to end up next you ya never know... your foot could slip off the clutch or something crazy like that. I guess it happens all the time in in those types of cars. But all kidding a side I would really like to see one in the flesh when they start showing up so please drop me a line if you get a chance.
Take care Steve
I added you to my email list - take care! :patriot:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts