Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I'm new here and I'm looking forward to the release of the new Camaro SS. I'm 26 yrs. old and I've always been a Chevy fan. I owned a Monte Carlo in college, but lost it in Hurricane Katrina. I now drive a Dodge Charger R/T, but I will be looking to sell it when the Camaro drops. I'm not really a gear head, but I'm trying to learn as much about the inside of cars, as I already know about fixing up the exteriors. I look forward to all of the upcoming news on the 5th Gen Camaro!!

·
Registered
620 Posts
hello and welcome, you are in the right place to get thet information you are looking for.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Hey everyone,

I'm new here and I'm looking forward to the release of the new Camaro SS. I'm 26 yrs. old and I've always been a Chevy fan. I owned a Monte Carlo in college, but lost it in Hurricane Katrina. I now drive a Dodge Charger R/T, but I will be looking to sell it when the Camaro drops. I'm not really a gear head, but I'm trying to learn as much about the inside of cars, as I already know about fixing up the exteriors. I look forward to all of the upcoming news on the 5th Gen Camaro!!
Hello and welcome from Oshawa,Ont home of the new 5thGen Camaro.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Welcome and excellent choice on a car until the 5th gen comes out!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts