Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member from Cincinnati and as you can see, the owner of a '67. Looking forward to following the discussions here as we all wait for the new version of our favorite car to hit the streets.

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
Welcome from Long Island, NY! You're in the right place jacketman, as we're all anticipating the 5th Gen to hit the streets. That's a sweet 67 you have, BTW. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
"NICE CAR MISTER!!!" lol hello and welcome to the site lots of nice people and great info on the camaro hope you enjoy it here

·
Premium Member
9,152 Posts
New member from Cincinnati and as you can see, the owner of a '67. Looking forward to following the discussions here as we all wait for the new version of our favorite car to hit the streets.
Welcome from Detroit - from what I can see of your '67 I really like it - pics? :cool:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Welcome from Rochester, NY! Love the '67! Looks real straight!

·
Registered
897 Posts
Welcome from Bremerton, WA. Great looking '67.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I live in Mason...what part of town do you hale from?

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
I live in Mason...what part of town do you hale from?
wow i got confused for a sec b/c i thought you quoted
me "tazjetman"
not "jacketman" and then i read "mason" and that is my name soo anyways im not confused anymore.....:screwy:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts