Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey ya'll, new to the forum, came over from www.gmfullsize.com

have owned a fullsize truck since i was 17 recently sold it, am not driving a temporary car (honda civic) until the camaro is released.

ive gone as far as spoken with a local chevy dealership about preordering and he says that ive been put down on a list to be contacted when the factory begins to take preorders. whether or not its true, im getting a freaking camaro (v8, 6 spd, leather... :mouthwater:)

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Hello and welcome to the site.

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Welcome! I love hearing how many people are driving temporary cars until the Camaro is available. That's a big deal!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome! I love hearing how many people are driving temporary cars until the Camaro is available. That's a big deal!
ive been driving temp cars for a while. i had a custom truck and a beater car since i was 16. also been delivering pizza since about then, but thats another story. beater cars are just fun to drive cause, in reality, who cares if you hit a pole, if it runs, your good to go.

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Yeah, I'm pretty much the same way. My wife has a new Rav4, and I have my 2 toys, 1993 F-150 and 1994 Corvette. I still care about whether the Corvette hits a pole, but I really don't notice if my F-150 does.

But, my payments are still half of my wife's. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts