Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thaught I would share my new interior trim and Hurst Shifter.

SANY0141.JPG

SANY0142.JPG

·
Registered
498 Posts
:thumbsup:I like the CF pieces, I didn't think I would until actually seeing it in place. Nice Job
How do you like the Hurst stifter? I had it as part of my early order back in 2008, but as you know it wasn't avaliable for our early production cars.
Anyway Luv what you've done:thumbsup:

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I absolutely love the Hurst. The shorter Throw allows for so much faster shifting. I can absolutely rip through the gears. It was alittle tight at first but it loosend up after some use.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually it was very easy. Just a personal note if you do install one put the noice dampening kit on. The directions say to only install it if you get road noice but trust me it is more trouble to take everything off again to install it than to just do it the first time and be done with it.

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
nice! glad to hear u like the Hurst. it was originally part of our Camaro order too. definitely would be a good upgrade. trim looks great too :thumbsup:

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks. I looked alot of places for the shifter and the cheapest I found it was at Atlanticspeed.com it was only 286. I ordered it on a sunday and had it by wed of the same week.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
plus it cam with the optional stock upper stick so you can put the original shifter knob back on in case you like it. I obviously opted for the Hurst upper shifter and ball.

The kit comes with literally everything you need to include busshing grease and locktight.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts