Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

We just finished a very nice looking 4 gauge pack. This particular part was made with our premium nappa black leather with silver stitching. This combination would blend perfectly for cars that have the silver stitching. We have been adding products on a weekly basis so Camaro owner have more options for customization. These 4 gauge packs will be hand crafted and finished to the same high standards you have come to expect from us. From the premium automobile leathers that we use down to the high quality German thread, only the finest materials will be used for these parts. They can be done in any combination of leather, Real carbon fiber, hydrocarbon, or painted to match.

Please keep in mind that we stock the finest and most extensive selection of matching leather colors for your interiors, that way you can built your parts exactly the way you want it. Add to this the fact that you can choose from multiple stitching styles at no additional cost and the possibilities are practicaly endless. We can practically recover anything that you want in leather or Carbon Fiber. Stay tuned for all the new products coming out.

GAUGES ARE NOT INCLUDED

Jon
www.Camarostyle.com

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
dude, very cool. . I want this done. . . I'll have to wait until this winter when my car is in storage. . .I don't want to have down time on my ride during nice weather.

is there a core charge? Or do I send mine to you and you cover them and ship back?

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
oh my god that looks amazing. so is it 2 separate pieces or do you need to buy the entire center console? and how much?

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
id like to do my whole center console, the guage pack, and dash to match the seats and arm rest leather. is that possible? is this what it will look like? how much for all of that?

·
Registered
262 Posts
Sweet. Matches my steering wheel perfectly.

How much and how soon?

Core swap details?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dude, very cool. . I want this done. . . I'll have to wait until this winter when my car is in storage. . .I don't want to have down time on my ride during nice weather.

is there a core charge? Or do I send mine to you and you cover them and ship back?
it can be done either way (core or you can send us yours) and we can add colors like PQs car.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not at all. There are a lot vendors that do not give price points. I am on another forum that I am not allowed to. The price on the gauge pack in leather is 349. We have nothing to hide...:thumbsup:

Here is another customers car PQ done. He also has done the door panels with us.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Indpowr: Can you hit me up with some pricing.

the gauge cluster done / Center section/ and ebrake boot,handle.
I can post it here so if others have questions that can see it.

Gauge cluster - 349 (100 dollar core)
Center section - 325 (100 dollar core)
Ebrake boot - 89 (no core)
Ebrake handle 139 (core 75)

You get all core prices back as long as they are returned in 15 days.

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
what makes the guage clusters price a bit more than the large center consoles price? just time i would guess? i really want to do these. how much for the dash also? ill probably wait until winter though, when the car has some down time.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
what makes the guage clusters price a bit more than the large center consoles price? just time i would guess? i really want to do these. how much for the dash also? ill probably wait until winter though, when the car has some down time.
Yes. Time plays a big part.

All core prices are on top of what is listed. But you can send your oem items first and not pay a core.

Dash? You mean the door panels and dash inserts or just the dash inserts?
Door and dash inserts are 500.

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
im wanting the top of my dash sdone. i guess that would go along the top of the door too. so both doors and the dash would be 500 - a core charge?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts