Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I'm pretty active on other forums but I haven't been on a car forum for like 8 years! I have been racing and showing street bikes for many year and I always wanted a real American muscle car but, I can't even think about buying a 60 year old car for something I can't drive every day!

I jumped on this ban wagon and now exciting about where to get parts from and trick out my new ride! Does this forum do group buys? Do we get any special discounts on parts? I have only had mine for 7 full days and I'm dying to tear it apart and give my SS some boost!

Remember I'm used to 1000cc street bikes so speed is not what I'm looking for just something that is fun to drive and to give to my growing teenager when he gets old enough.

Feel free to respond. I'm also looking for a car club also if you know any in Socal... Thank you.

Nick Name - Kahuna

Name is Eddie

Hope to see some of you around...........

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Welcome to the site! You may find deals and group buys in the sponsor section of the site from time to time. Make sure you keep an eye on it!

·
8,984 Posts
Welcome Kahuna! As a GM loyal, THANK YOU for jumping on to the Bandwagon!!!

·
8,984 Posts
Dont forget the Badass Dodge you got :lol:
Funny you bring that up. I "officially" did not purchase the car, even though it is titled in my name.

Going to the Big Easy Friday to pick up some Shelby Parts for it....:lol: Seriously.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts