Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a fiasco of an order on a Dodge Challenger, a rethinking of intentions (and a consideration of the ponderous size and weight of the Challenger), I'm considering putting my money down on a Camaro. I wasn't a huge fan of the styling or the small back seat and trunk, but I must say it's growing on me for some reason. Not to mention I have people who want me to get one to put in to SEMA this year.

So here's my question. Anyone have a firm idea of when Summit White will be available? A white car is the only color I will accept. I've seen that it will be available, but no firm idea of when. The issue is, if the car is intended for SEMA, I would need it by August/September at the absolute latest. So I need to know a firm idea of when the color will be available and when it could be expected on lots.

Any help would be appreciated :thumbsup:

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
What I've heard is that White will be available in June.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Assuming that is correct, the next challenge (no pun intended!) would be getting it built and delivered by August / September...possible, but based on GM's committment to all the 14,000+ pre-orders, not very likely... :confused:

·
Registered
208 Posts
Assuming that is correct, the next challenge (no pun intended!) would be getting it built and delivered by August / September...possible, but based on GM's committment to all the 14,000+ pre-orders, not very likely... :confused:
If this list is still updated, they're over 9000 right now

http://camaro.spasticsquirrel.com/

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Welcome to :5go: from NJ.... I dont know when Summit White will be avail

·
Registered
470 Posts
july is what i heard too. i don't know if dealers can submit white orders yet tho???
Yeah, it's not yet a valid option code. If you wanted to get in line, you'd have to order a different color and then make sure your dealer knows you want to switch it before it's submitted for production.

That's what I would do, if you can find a dealer with open allocations, get the order in. You'll sit at status 1100 for a few months and during that time, when white comes out, you can switch it.

-Brad

1 - 10 of 10 Posts