Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About me, you can view my garage and nail it. I drive a 2010 SS which is my 7th Camaro. I’m kind of a “plain jane” simple guy that enjoys jeans, t-shirts and the sound of a quality V8. I grew up in the 70’s but never really grew up.;)

I’m kind of new to this site tuning in to find friends that have moved from Camaro5. Envy is the only one that has reached out so far. If you remember me from C5 give me a shout out.

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Welcome.

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Welcome. You'll like it here.

·
Registered
4,985 Posts
I never did C5, but a big welcome anyway.
I was a child of the 60s and grew up in the 70s!
I still don't know what I want to do when I grow up.:lol:

·
Premium Member
4,383 Posts
Welcome from N Texas, I have not grown up yet either....:p

·
Banned
258 Posts
I don't remember you from that part of cyber space where they're not quite sure what their own policies are aka c5 but welcome nonetheless. I hung out in the shallow end of the pool in the V6 section mostly.

·
Registered
375 Posts
WELCOME to the best CAMARO site on my computer. Tryed C5 + a few much smaller places but this is my home. I'm a old guy at 68 but but love my first convertible I've ever owned & of course this site. Don't post much since I don't know much when it comes to cars. My other car is my main car for Shows. Needed a hobby when I retired and the last 3 years has been great. Home town South Boston, VA Michael

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks all for the warm welcomes. Looking forward to checking in and meeting new friends and talking Camaros.

And this was done in a sweet V6 automatic.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Hello and welcome from Nashville, TN. You will like it much better here on Modern Camaro! :thumbsup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts