Modern Camaro Forums banner

21 - 40 of 152 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
There is now an easy way to spread the word about ModernCamaro.com!

The NEW ModernCamaro.com Member Cards! :thumbsup:

What do you do with these?

Easy - whenever you're talking to someone about Camaros or cars in general, pass along a ModernCamaro.com card!

Or even better - if you see a new Camaro parked somewhere, leave a ModernCamaro.com card on it!
(please use care and respect when placing cards on someone else's car)

Or best yet - notice someone around with a new Camaro?
Talk to them and hand them a ModernCamaro.com card!

There's even a place on the card to leave your screen name so they know who invited them. :)

You can use the attached PDF or Word Document (requires Word 2007) to print them out yourself.
They will work with any standard business card stationery, or you can even use regular paper and cut them out. :)

BONUS:
The first 40 people to show interest in this thread will receive 50 of these cards FREE! :thumbsup:
(Allow about 4 weeks, I've only just ordered them today)
Post in this thread if you're interested (please do not send a PM) and I will keep a running list. :)

THE LIST:
1. PNYSLAYR
2. demonspeed
3. bamaproshop
4. Kitty
5. cigam21
6. Speed Kills
7. SS-Eric
8. SSRS
9. OceanChevy
10. shawnm3
11."prima"Donna

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm in, Very. Am wondering if you can get them to me by 5/15 so I can distribute them at Camaro day, Indianapolis Motor Speedway. There will be 100 Camaro's!!
WOW!!!...lucky you!!!...please post many photos for those of us stuck here at home.......... :)

·
Registered
457 Posts
This sounds like a cool idea. I go to a car show every Monday night in CT that gets anywhere from 600-900 cars per week. It starts this coming Monday. I always tell any 5th-gen owner I see about MC

http://www.markscruisenight.com/

·
Registered
39 Posts
Great idea, count me in.

·
8,984 Posts
You know I am in.

I am a card ***** and I talk the shot out of the Camaro & 5GO at shows!!!!!!

21 - 40 of 152 Posts