Modern Camaro Forums banner

141 - 152 of 152 Posts

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
He never made the cards. Mine as well just print them yourself if you really want them

·
I PAID MY DUES!!
75 Posts
Has this idea officially died? I think it's a great idea and every day I send 2 or 3 more people to our site for great info! Heck, I would stick a few on some windows of fellow camaro drivers in a crowded parking lot on the way to my car! ;) just my thoughts and 2 pennies worth.

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Has this idea officially died? I think it's a great idea and every day I send 2 or 3 more people to our site for great info! Heck, I would stick a few on some windows of fellow camaro drivers in a crowded parking lot on the way to my car! ;) just my thoughts and 2 pennies worth.
I for one do not appreciate anyone putting ANYTHING on my car...even a member card. It's not yours. Don't touch it.

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
In answer to your question, yes the idea died long ago, apparently, but the thread gets kicked up every now and then

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
I wouldn't say that it died exactly...it just turned out to be much easier to print our own than wait for Tim to print them. And since Tim no longer owns the site the wait would be indefinite now...lol. But he did attach two files at the bottom of the first post in this thread with both a Word document and a pdf version of the cards so ANYONE can print them at home.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
I for one do not appreciate anyone putting ANYTHING on my car...even a member card. It's not yours. Don't touch it.
While I feel the same way, I would look at this a bit differently, coming from a fellow enthusiast I would expect the utmost care when placing the card. :5go:

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
I PAID MY DUES!!
75 Posts

I respect that opinion patriot! I too had someone once in a best buy parking lot feel the need to throw his leg over my Hayabusa and had his girlfriend take a pic of himself on it!!! As i walked up behind him and pulled him off by his throat i asked him "now do you mind if I throw my leg over your girl and you take a pic of me"!! I was extremely MAD!!

On the opposite of that tho, I would have not had a problem with someone giving me info to this site and the chance to become a member MUCH MUCH sooner!! I'm just catching up on the things I've been learning here and since the gesture of putting something productive and useful on my wind shield is a plus, I see no harm in that!

Many other people may benefit from this site as well as I have! :5go:

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
I've been to an amusement park in Germany that puts a bumper STICKER on all the cars in the lot. IMO that's vandalism.

·
I PAID MY DUES!!
75 Posts
I've been to an amusement park in Germany that puts a bumper STICKER on all the cars in the lot. IMO that's vandalism.
And that my friend I TOTALLY agree with you on!! Don't put no crappie on my stuff that causes me to do work to get off!! :angry:

141 - 152 of 152 Posts