Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
im so jealous of you.if you take requests i would love to see these three cars at exact angles ,like all 3 from front together back and sides at same distances.just so i can show the guys at work the many differences.all i hear is they copied the camaro from all the other cars like mustang and challenger.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Good pictures

What did you do with your charger?
I went to the Ocean City MD cruisin/car show (with over 3,000 cars) this past spring and this guy just had to have the Charger! So the next week he shows up with a ton of cash. It was time to sell the Charger as I restored it in 06/07 and been there done that with the car for over two years. And I'm about 3 months from finishing my 72 Trans Am. Now I'm looking for a thirty's/forty's Woody wagon to restore with my wife for her to drive.
Thanks!
Pat

·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts
I went to the Ocean City MD cruisin/car show (with over 3,000 cars) this past spring and this guy just had to have the Charger! So the next week he shows up with a ton of cash. It was time to sell the Charger as I restored it in 06/07 and been there done that with the car for over two years. And I'm about 3 months from finishing my 72 Trans Am. Now I'm looking for a thirty's/forty's Woody wagon to restore with my wife for her to drive.
Thanks!
Pat
Cool story. Cash talks sometimes :cool:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Awesome picture. Looks like a dream garage. It makes me think of the poster that was in my elementary school. I think the title was the benefits of a higher education. It had a Corvette, Ferrari, Lambo and I think a Porsche. Your picture is the updated version of that poster :)

·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts
Awesome picture. Looks like a dream garage. It makes me think of the poster that was in my elementary school. I think the title was the benefits of a higher education. It had a Corvette, Ferrari, Lambo and I think a Porsche. Your picture is the updated version of that poster :)
I had that poster - that was quite popular. Some versions were lit up :cool:

Looks like a Greenwood Corvette?

Then there was this one :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts