Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Honestly...very different...but I'm not sure what I think. [URL="
[/URL] It might be too busy for me...I love the Dodge side strips but not so sure about the way the side strips and hood stripes interact.
I would like to add that those side strips look frickin' awesome with those wheels. [URL="
[/URL]

·
Registered
96 Posts
Envy is right, those wheels are sick! Where did ya get them? As far as the stripes, they look good but it's almost like there is too much stripe. It covers up most of the red on the hood, but hey, as long as your happy with them that's all that matters.

·
Registered
4,985 Posts
It is different!! You are showing your creative side!! Now you will see copycats!

·
Registered
47 Posts
I freaking love them.

Some of the best looking graphics I have seen on a car.

·
Registered
511 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everybody! These were the first stripes me and my partners created. They are called NS-1 Stripes. And are selling like crazy!

The new stripes are NS-3, what do you think of these? They're a little less aggressive.

Also, the wheels are 22'' TSW Donningtons with an IOM Lip.

Attachments

·
Registered
96 Posts
I like it. Ya know after looking at your original post/photo it's starting to grow on me. Maybe it's the red car with the black stripes but the more I look at the more I'm liking it. I dunno, I thought they were a bit too wide and overpowering but I'm having second thoughts now. Very cool

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just wanted to clear up one other thing.

The "Hash marks" are of Chevrolet Lineage. The Grand Sport Corvettes still use them to this day.

Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I like it. Ya know after looking at your original post/photo it's starting to grow on me. Maybe it's the red car with the black stripes but the more I look at the more I'm liking it. I dunno, I thought they were a bit too wide and overpowering but I'm having second thoughts now. Very cool
Well thank you sir.:thumbsup:

Also, the car is IOM.;)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts