Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Well I think 48k is possibly a tiny bit steep :eek: I know there are gonna be some markups out there but this car couldn't total maybe 37k with all the accessories. I didn't order one in advance, so I'll be waiting til September to "try" to get one. But I would not be willing to pay this much for one. Just my opinion.

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
2G1FK1EJ9A9101517 2SS 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC FL MAROONE CHEVROLET OF GREENACRES 5757 LAKE WORTH RD GREENACRES 33463-3207 Red Jewel Tintcoat Jet Black BLACK 37950

$10,000 profit hmmmm i sure hope nobody bids that much

·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts
Why are these auctions always an issue on boards like this? I just don't get it.

If they will have the car in hand for delivery within the ebay guidelines I don't see an issue. This country is built on people making a profit on things, if they can and there is a buyer willing to pay, who cares :D

don't sweat it :cool:

·
SS-Eric
2,560 Posts
Why are these auctions always an issue on boards like this? I just don't get it.

If they will have the car in hand for delivery within the ebay guidelines I don't see an issue. This country is built on people making a profit on things, if they can and there is a buyer willing to pay, who cares :D

AMEN! Besides why is it always that it's only the Automotive industry that gets hell for asking MSRP, when was the last time anyone on here went to the grocery store and negotiated over a head of lettuce:lol: Besides , if it's to much for you, don't bid, someone else will:thumbsup:

·
5thGen Supporter ^_^
145 Posts
Priced to sell? I don't think so lol

·
Registered
589 Posts

didnt seem to me that he was bitching. He ws just saying its too high for him and the other guys that posted was showing that there was one on ebay.

I do agree with you tho. If the guy can get the money, go for it. I just dont think the first two guys were complaining.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Well, I don't agree. I do not think they should be able to mark up above MSRP, AND I AM A CAR DEALER!!!!! so I think that earns me a right to my opinion. Heres the deal , They will sell less Camaros overall because alot of people can't/won't pay that much, which in return means GM sells LESS cars in general which hurts thier profit and is one of the reasons they are in a crunch.

·
Registered
100 Posts
You are preaching to the Choir, Greg. The dealers/sellers are the ones doing the damage here. It's not the buyer's fault. The dealers still seem to have the backwards thinking mentality that they can gouge the buyers for the quick buck, then tell the same buyers that they overpaid when it comes time for trade in.
Just my two cents...

John

·
9,152 Posts
didnt seem to me that he was bitching. He ws just saying its too high for him and the other guys that posted was showing that there was one on ebay.

I do agree with you tho. If the guy can get the money, go for it. I just dont think the first two guys were complaining.
Well, I posted that becuase 100% of the threads like this end up a *****-fest :lol:

·
9,152 Posts
AMEN! Besides why is it always that it's only the Automotive industry that gets hell for asking MSRP, when was the last time anyone on here went to the grocery store and negotiated over a head of lettuce:lol: Besides , if it's to much for you, don't bid, someone else will:thumbsup:
Agreed brother :thumbsup:
+1 for reason.

·
Registered
620 Posts
i wouldnt buy it from them because i dont like the dealer name. they company Maroone is just a bunch of idiots that dont know how to do customer service.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts