Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I started working on it 3 weeks ago finally finished it officially today! Would have had it sooner but customers work comes first.:)

I am waiting on a NLP spoiler and just ordered Pfadt Springs, Sway bars, and endlinks.

Let me know what you think?
Before and After Pictures:

Attachments

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
I know the black on top thing is over done at this point...so kudos for originality. [URL="
[/URL] But I'm just not groovin' on the IOM on top...I'm sorry. I think if the orange came down the side 1-2 more inches it would work better because the IOM could play of the black more...just a thought. [URL="
[/URL]

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know the black on top thing is over done at this point...so kudos for originality. [URL="
[/URL] But I'm just not grovin' on the IOM on top...I'm sorry. I think if the orange came down the side 1-2 more inches it would work better because the IOM could play of the black more...just a thought. [URL="
[/URL]
I was thinking that earlier I should have went more under the cars body line, this way you can see it from the side better. I was also thinking of adding some IOM to the bottom body line of the door, fender, and quarter panel to break up the black.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Now I will know it when I see it driving aroun! I want to see it in person some time. What paint shop is that? I like the reverse stripes.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Now I will know it when I see it driving aroun! I want to see it in person some time. What paint shop is that? I like the reverse stripes.
Its far better in person. That's Dicky's Paint & Body, my dad is the owner. I worked on the Camaro myself put the stripes, prepped it, but let one of the other guys at the shop paint it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts