Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So far I have installed my LS6 intake, headers (open headers for now until this weekend to rerun the exhaust), MSD wires, TR55's, adj PHR, built to the hilt trans, vigilante 3500 stall, moser 9 inch with 4.10 gears on a detroit locker. Holy S&*#! This thing pulls like a freight train and I still have the camshaft/valvetrain, fuel system, nitrous, and tune to complete. I love it! I have encountered a major problem now though, TRACTION! There is absolutely none in 1st gear anywhere on my tires so far. I want to take it to the track now before I install the rest just to see what she'll do. By seat of the pants I'm positive it's over a full second (with some sticky tires of course). She's moving now thats for sure. It to me is like stepping out of a pinto and into a vette. Drastic difference and most of it came from the stall and gears As I tested it after each mod, intakewires/plugs, then headers, then trans/stall, and lastly gears.:roxor: :D

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not yet but I'll start. I actually planned some pics during the tans build/install and rear install but was pressed for time and forgot Camera. I can snap some of the finished work so far though.

·
8,984 Posts
I need a timeslip sir! :)

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Working on it we are going to run it before we install the cam and nitrous and see what a difference the stall, gears, intake, headers makes first. It made a huge difference and we are curious. Just waiting on a speedo reset (going to do that today) and should be testing it out soon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts