Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased the Dorid so far i really like it. Anyone have any tips for me?......Got a $150.00 instant rebate so i got it for $99 woohooo and 25% off my accessories...

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nice! how'd you get the rebate? i really want the droid
Dont know even the saleman was puzzled he just told me you got a killer deal got $150 instant rebate.....I didnt argue :lol:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
hahahah that's ok i was wondering what the heck a droid is too

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
I have the my touch which runs on the droid operating system. Had it for 5 months and its been great. One excellent app is WHERE it will give you all kind of information everything from the closest and cheapest gas station to restaurants etc. If your a sports fan SPORTSTAP will give you just about everything you need to know. A great addictive game when you need something to pass the time is FLOOD IT. If you plan on taking pictures with your phone and you want to manipulate them add speech bubbles and all that good stuff PICSAY is great. By the way these are all free. If I think of anymore I will post them. Enjoy you will be messing around with that thing for days , mmmmm actually maybe weeks.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
I think the Droid deal is buy one get one free - perhaps that is the reason for the discount ...

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have the my touch which runs on the droid operating system. Had it for 5 months and its been great. One excellent app is WHERE it will give you all kind of information everything from the closest and cheapest gas station to restaurants etc. If your a sports fan SPORTSTAP will give you just about everything you need to know. A great addictive game when you need something to pass the time is FLOOD IT. If you plan on taking pictures with your phone and you want to manipulate them add speech bubbles and all that good stuff PICSAY is great. By the way these are all free. If I think of anymore I will post them. Enjoy you will be messing around with that thing for days , mmmmm actually maybe weeks.

Cool thanks i got them added will have to see what else is free to add lol

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
i have the Samsung Moment which has the Android operating system designed by google which is the best one on the market by far! and now sprint just came out with the HTC EVO which is the First 4g phone to my knowledge and it has the same system on it. it is wicked badass... i want one but i JUST upgraded to my moment like 2 months ago so id have to pay cash for it....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts