Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
See You On Course
3,867 Posts
Yeah, those rims don't look right. They look like they were supposed to be the vert ones, but they missed the mark. The fog light spaces don't look right to me either. The hood is fine, but I'll take the production car over this one any day.

·
Registered
375 Posts
I like the hood, the fog light housing? too much black, the rims? Lets see if can find a kind way to say it :barf: I don't know, if they were real rims if they'd look better or not.

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
It's not a Camaro. It's a GTO with a poorly designed and placed alternate skin. (especially that dash...would it have cost that much more just to put a couple of Autometer gauges in there?)

·
Registered
357 Posts
It's all about the movie, if it sells more camaro's I'm all for it. The more units that all sold every year, GM will continue to build it. :roxor:

SF
Rick

·
2,774 Posts
first off this is the same car from the first movie. They just put the new front end on it.. Looks like everything is a carryover from that hacked up GTO...

now here is the kicker...spoiler warning..

and hate to burst your bubble guys..thats not just a movie prop...

·
Supporting Super Moderator
2,416 Posts
I wasn't too crazy about the looks the first time I saw it. It has grown on me big time. The fog light design is what threw me at first. Somehow if this goes to production it will be a must have for me.

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
I personally like the aggressive appearance of this front fascia. The large bezels around the fogs are apparently for brake cooling ducts, as well. The chin splitter front spoiler is also a nice touch.:cool:

1 - 20 of 66 Posts