Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got around to taking a few snapshots of Natasha after installing the black bowties and side markers and getting the windows tinted.
I got the black reflective sidemarkers and these are the perect set for anyone with a CGM to get if you are planning on doing this. The regular black looks just as good I'm sure, but in the sunlight the reflective ones look almost the same color as the car...kinda hard to tell in the photos, you have to see em in person to appreciate

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Very nice...Looks like you've beaten me to the punch on the same things I've been thinking about doing. It's nice to be able to see what stuff actually looks like on the car before I pull the trigger myself.:lol:

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very nice...Looks like you've beaten me to the punch on the same things I've been thinking about doing. It's nice to be able to see what stuff actually looks like on the car before I pull the trigger myself.:lol:
I'll be changin my hood and spoiler soon hopefully and when I do, I'll be posting pics on that in case you were wanting to do the same

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Looks good. The little things always seem to make the biggest impact.. What are you using for the hood and spoiler?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks good. The little things always seem to make the biggest impact.. What are you using for the hood and spoiler?
I'm still up in the air on that right now. As for the hood, it's a toss up between the Nickey Chicago Stinger II and the similar one that SLP has coming out. I'm still looking for a spoiler that I really like, I'm waiting on that one that just jumps out at me and I have to have it...gettin kinda impatient though

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
I'm still up in the air on that right now. As for the hood, it's a toss up between the Nickey Chicago Stinger II and the similar one that SLP has coming out. I'm still looking for a spoiler that I really like, I'm waiting on that one that just jumps out at me and I have to have it...gettin kinda impatient though

I think the SLP would look better.. Maybe a high rear wing would finish it.. What about teh hood. Paint it or maybe a flat black look?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm not a big fan of hoods not matching the rest of the car, it will definitely be painted and then I'm putting black rally stripes on it

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
You dont do dirty things to Natasha do you?????
Dont ask that!! :eek:He might tell you somthing that I wont be able to get out of my head without seeing a really good therpist.. :lol:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts