·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
Stupid!

I can't believe they went with one piston calipers!!!! Dumb move GM!!!
Are you just that stupid? It's been said 204923054235 times on here that those are PRE PRODUCTION TEST MULES.

As in those will, more than likely, NOT be on the full-production vehicle. (AS IN they just grabbed brakes and tossed them on there so whoever is driving it can STOP.)

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Nah, they're going to leave the rubber tarp and giant shiney metal things in the passenger area in the full-production vehicle.

:x
:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:this thread is becoming a comedy central special!!!!:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Nah, they're going to leave the rubber tarp and giant shiney metal things in the passenger area in the full-production vehicle.

:x
Whew! I was hoping they would keep those, because I don't want anyone riding with me. Do you think they'll make the tarp leather or cloth? :D

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Whew! I was hoping they would keep those, because I don't want anyone riding with me. Do you think they'll make the tarp leather or cloth? :D
Ohhhh, I dunno, maybe cloth on the V6, and leather on the V8???:lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
I dunno about you, but I want my tarp made out of the hides of baby seals.

And don't be too sure about noone riding with you, some people might want to get skewered..there are weird fetishes out there (like getting kicked in the balls by an attractive woman in heels).

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
The interior looks quite nice, but will definetly look much better after its made of the correct final materials and cleaned up a bit. The layout though is awesome, and I love the gauges where they are! It's really good in how they incorporated the classic camaro in the new one.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.