·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Man, I hope that rice next to them doesn't get too close and rub off.... :D

They both look good. But I think the Camaro is still much better looking, even with the ugly lights.

·
Registered
620 Posts
HMMMMMM are these not some of the same pic that came out last week lol, only taken farther back. lol its still nice to see the car next to the others.

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
My guess is dual exhaust, V8, but I'm not 100%. Anyone know if the rumored V6 from the G8/CTS is dual exhaust or single?

·
Registered
318 Posts
Nah. The black pre-pro was shown to be the V6 model with those under-hood shots.

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
What about the black pre-pro that was cruisin round the "ring"? That was a V8 for sure.

·
Registered
349 Posts
And these were taken where? Was this at Indy? Strange that GM or Dodge would want their un-released cars next to each other like that befor production.

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Is that confidence that "ours" is better than "yours"? Or just unfortunate placement? (for the Challenger) :D

·
Registered
318 Posts
C'mon, Spooky. Read some basic information. Those aren't the finished headlight units, and the exhaust tips aren't final either. Hell, the entire rear end isn't production-spec.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I think what really surprises me, is that no one is looking at either one of the cars. What's wrong with these people. Is there something more important going on behind that booth with a line of people?

Sean

·
Registered
318 Posts
Maybe they were taking "Drive the Camaro" pre-orders?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I don't wanna wait no more :( :(

·
Registered
318 Posts
Lol. None of us do. But be patient. We only have two months or so untill the official unveiling, and then we only have to wait until January of 09 to drive one off the lot. Completely worth the wait. I feel, if it came out this very day, it would be ruined for me. I like the wait. The pent up excitement.

·
Registered
318 Posts
not digging the headlights or the tiny exhaust tips, but everything else looks alright.
amen, but we all now its pre-pro. I cannot wait for the day we see the true heads and finished tail end...what a glorious day that will be, almost as glorious as purchase date.

then we only have to wait until January of 09 to drive one off the lot. Completely worth the wait.
As much as I wish this were the truth...my guess is that we wont get our hands on this vehicle to March at the earliest...so that pent up excitement, might build a bit more for ya...

·
Registered
318 Posts
Well, my birthday is in March. Maybe I'll get myself a nice, big Birthday Present that pulls a low 13 1/4th

1 - 20 of 28 Posts