Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First Post, wanted to say Howdy! :D

I registered, because this coming Camaro has won me over, I currently drive a Wrx, and it is a great car! However, when I look at the pic's of the upcoming camaro, all the hair on my arms stand up. There is no way any other car, not even the corvette can manage the sort've emotional response that this car seems to have on me. I am already starting the "Raman" noodle diet at work to afford one :lol:

My Grandfather worked for GM at a plant in Texas for some 40 Years. This brings up a question, I wonder how long it will take me to get a GMS price on one? There is going to be one salesman pretty miffed at me getting a pre approved loan with a GMS cert in hand.

Anyway, good to meet ya'll and look forward to 2009. :gr_patriot:

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
...However, when I look at the pic's of the upcoming camaro, all the hair on my arms stand up. There is no way any other car, not even the corvette can manage the sort've emotional response that this car seems to have on me....
Dude, I am here for the exact same reason. There is something about this car, ever since I saw it for the first time. I had this kind of reaction when the first Viper came out, but this one is not only affordable, but practical.

But it's really weird how it connected with me. I will own one, oh yes, I will own one... :)

·
Registered
742 Posts
Dude, I am here for the exact same reason. There is something about this car, ever since I saw it for the first time. I had this kind of reaction when the first Viper came out, but this one is not only affordable, but practical.

But it's really weird how it connected with me. I will own one, oh yes, I will own one... :)
same here guys, when i saw it in the TF movie, i chokes up in tears :lol:

·
8,984 Posts
same here guys, when i saw it in the TF movie, i chokes up in tears :lol:
Me too! seriously, seeing my baby on the screen just ore me up. My wife was like are you ok? I did not actually cry, but she could tell I was emotional about the cars!

I know I am :screwy:, but that is just me!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Heh well looks like I will be right at home!

My wife has no chance, I get to work on her until it comes out. My next sneaky trick, is to tell her she can drive it, and then Buy the 6MT!!! :lol:

·
8,984 Posts
Right.

I would try that, but my wife is good with a stick.

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Welcome to the obsessed 5th gen lovers board! You are right at home here. I guess I'm lucky my wife not only loves it but insists on me getting one!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Welcome to the obsessed 5th gen lovers board! You are right at home here. I guess I'm lucky my wife not only loves it but insists on me getting one!
Thanks for the welcome

Good news is, she is a Chevy Girl at heart. Affording it is the really hard part. We just bought her a GMC Envoy (Nice Vehicle imo!) and while we bought it used, we have that, plus our house payment, lotsa bills, etc.

It's going to take some doing, but that is the nice part about knowing it's coming, if it was out now I wouldn't be able to afford it. Once I get some things out of the way ..... :roxor:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

You know....Here is what is funny, I reread this post, and it dawned on me...

The original Viper started out with HOW much HP?

If you say 400HP, give yourself a cookie!

Makes me even feel better about wanting this car ;)

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
I even found one of these in Target, and it sits right next to my desk, for when I have too many windows open, and can't see my background.... :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts