Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, Ive got on the photoshopping bug again and I have an over load of random ideas. So Im put them here to share with everyone. If anyone has more ideas just ask.

Imperial Blue Camaro SS- RS package, aftermarket hideaway grille, rear deep dish RS wheels, custom blacktop paint job

Jinx Blue Camaro SS- RS package, rear deep dish RS wheels, halo DRLs on, custom blacktop paint job

Turbo 2.2 Ecotec Camaro- Body kit, Intercooler, Chrome ZR1 knockoffs

Victory Red Camaro SS- SS gunmetal wheels, hood opened exposing a LS* engine (Ls3 was sampled under the FRCs) with G8-like FRC with intake exposed

Jinx Blue Camaro SS- RS package, SS deck spoiler, G8 tips, (current ride and me in the background)

Cyber Grey Metallic Camaro SS- RS package, spoiler delete option, G8 tips

Black Camaro SS- RS package, in motion, Victory Red Z28 stripes

·
Registered
620 Posts
how about a green or jinx blue with a throw back to the late 70's early 80's Z28 stripes and rims...whatelse does gm have rites to. We know the yenko is out of the question, mabye an iroc for the hek of it, lol. juat a few of my ideas

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
I like the window decal on the "tuner" version. I was going to use another word. I also like the quad exhaust ones as well.

Overall, they look pretty **** good. Nice work.

·
Registered
130 Posts

thats some good work.

I'll take this one

:patriot:

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice job - love the edits :D

Why does the 2.2l instantly mean Ricer?
It doesnt, I just couldnt get the heart to do it to a V8 car. Plus, if a turbo 2.2 was sold under the price range of a V6 Im sure it would be the ricers choice.
:lol:

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No water mark on the first pix? No Jinx or 5thgen? :p just sayin', would'nt want your stuff stolen without credit on them.
Well I generally put the watermarks on full original artwork (like my front scratch G2 concept, G8 coupe rendering). This stuff is simple chopping of the original spy photos. The ricer one actually has the most work in it.

Im sure the work will make its way to other misc. forums and etc, but its not like im losing anything. If someone tries to claim the work, someone can ask (test) them to create another piece. At that point most prolly eat crow.

Plus, we all know where it came from. :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Still, with your name on it, if the pics do go elsewhere, it's good to get your name circulated out there.

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Still, with your name on it, if the pics do go elsewhere, it's good to get your name circulated out there.
ok, ok, it all fixed now. ;)

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
My car spied, lol

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
production BB

·
Registered
318 Posts
Eh. It looks good, but I don't think the yellow will be quite so metallic.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I like that tail end...I do however, still like the exhaust from the concept...thats just me. The G8 exhaust isnt bad though..nice twist

Maybe a dark Garnet with black or white dual stripes?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts