Modern Camaro Forums banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts
Discussion starter · #23 ·

Discussion starter · #29 ·
nice work as always....did you help motor trend with their potochop lol ;)
No, but they needed it. they just removed the shunt line, misc equipment, and slapped old school SS badges on it without blending. Hell they still must think the Camaro is going to have them headlights. :lol:

They still to seem to try to pass off there photoshops as real pics. Lol. They getting to be like the National Inquirer.

Discussion starter · #31 ·
Got bored again

Discussion starter · #33 ·
I spent more time re-working a Z06 emblem to make a Z28 emblem in that one.:lol:

I think it the Z28 is the top model, I think thats how it will be branded.

Jinx could you do (2) so i can compare both black one with sliver hockey stripe and one with cyber gray hockey stripe thank you sir....

Request?

Jinx..very..very talented. Awesome pics. Hey, shot you an email. Just wanted to know if you could hook me up with a 2SS/RS cyber grey metallic with black racing stripes and the Foose Nitrous wheels. One with same wheels as in the picture (attached) and one with the wheels in a black version. I tried on another thread with no luck. Appreciate any help. Thanks in advance if you have time.

Attachments

21 - 40 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.