Modern Camaro Forums banner

41 - 60 of 75 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Cool!! It looks like our very own Octane5GO has the first 'double green bean' reputation! I was wondering when we would see the second rep indicator. Thanks for all you do here, Tim.......your rep is a true indicator of how you are genuinely appreciated here.

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Yeah...So I got negative rep from "ChevyTruckGuy" and the comment was "Nice Pics!" WTF, over?
It's possible he inadvertently checked the 'I disapprove' box and typed his comment. It defaults to the 'I approve' option. You guys on the same page, Dev or is there some history?

If it was a negative rep given by mistake, it can be corrected by Tim....I
think.

Dev, quick question, was the rep a red 'bean' or grey?

·
8,984 Posts
I just gave Jon Bad rep because I like him.

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
It's possible he inadvertently checked the 'I disapprove' box and typed his comment. It defaults to the 'I approve' option. You guys on the same page, Dev or is there some history?

If it was a negative rep given by mistake, it can be corrected by Tim....I
think.

Dev, quick question, was the rep a red 'bean' or grey?
Grey bean. Oh, and I've never talked to the guy or had anything to do with him in any other thread. :)

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
I just gave Jon Bad rep because I like him.
Danks.........I dink.:p

Grey bean. Oh, and I've never talked to the guy or had anything to do with him in any other thread. :)
Dev, if the bean was grey, it's neutral....ie he hasn't acquired a high enough post count for the rep to be applied towards your points. Once he reaches a certain post count it will become green. I'm unsure of what the post count minimum Tim has the rep system set at, but I believe it's 50.

EDIT: I have a grey bean from a member with 83 posts, so it must be 100.

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
Proposal: I say that an admin get into the system and give max rep to Octane (our proprietor), Fbodfather (duh), and Jinx, who has done far more for this site's visibility than anyone I can think of.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
I think bad rep should go away after a period of time.
OA gave me bad rep many moons ago, for some stupid reason I can't even remember.
Oh yeah, because I was arguing with him. :D
If Joe gave you bad rep, then that was his 'disapproval' of that particular post, Nick. You, as a member here, have the right to express your 'disapproval' to any post you feel is out of kilter or offensive.;)

41 - 60 of 75 Posts