Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's my new ride! Just got rid of my Mini Cooper and picked up this beauty! I've had it now just under a month and I love it! :thumbsup: My first Chevy since my old '71 Vega. Now THAT was a car! :lol:

I'm looking forward to hearing about mods and other great ideas from other 5th Gen owners. Glad to be on board.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Welcome from Springfield Mo.

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
NICE Ride Zook!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Ditto to what Kunk says! And Kunk, I like your bike as well! I've got an '07 Ultra.

Thanks to all for the welcome. I appreciate it.
Thanks!!! U have a NICE Ride as Well!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Hello from Alabama and welcome to the :5go: family :thumbsup:

·
Registered
728 Posts
WElcome from California to our newest Newbie....

Nice Car you bought and You will love this site..

To the rest of you crazies....Nice cars too......

Mini Cooper to Camaro...Good Job....

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks again for all the welcome messages. It's nice to be here and share our pics and experiences with each other.

I will admit, the Mini was a blast to drive, but let's just say I had an issue with their service and I'll leave it at that. That being said, I am thrilled with the new ride and loving every mile!

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
A guy I shoot with (really good friend, by the way) has two mini coopers, one for him and his wife, and raves about them, and how they're every bit the muscle car that the Camaro is, and how he whipped a 'Vette's butt.:rolleyes: Minis handle well, I'll give them that. To each his own I guess, but I'll take the Camaro every time!

·
Registered
728 Posts
A Mini beating a Vette ? With a stick ?
My wife's 350Z spanks Mini's, but needs to stay away from Vette's and Camaro SS's, so we don't get our ego's bruised...
Again welcome..
The Yellow and Black are the Angry Bumble Bee colors , from the early seventies Z/28's...

Love it......

1 - 17 of 17 Posts