Modern Camaro Forums banner

How do you think the Camaro sounds inside?

• It's not loud enough.

Votes: 18 40.9%
  • Its to loud. :P yeah right

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • It's loud enough but isn't a sporty sound.

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • It's just right.

Votes: 22 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bringing this thread back to the recent threads on the homepage, because i really am wondering what you all think about how thsi car sounds

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
I think it sounds pretty good. I was surprised how load it sounded on the interior...because we've heard a lot about how quiet it is inside. I'll reserve judgment until I hear it in person.

Most of us will want it loader though.:D

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
It's about what You could expect. The exhaust sound is probably as loud as they are allowed by law.

If you want it louder, Long tube headers and a cat-back exhaust will wake it up.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm thinking about ordering the borla long tubes from summit so i can have them on as soon as I can but I feel the same way, I want to hear in person first before I go judging something thats already perfect lol

·
Registered
98 Posts
I voted "its just right" but mean that for stock. For stock it sounds great. Mine will be alot louder within 12 hrs of ownership, I promise you:D

First thing I will do is put a test pipe in place of the mufflers. Then I will try and get rid of the cats when I can get a tune to get rid of the check eng light that will come with a cat delete.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I think it's similar to the stock Corvettes - quiet when you need it to be, but will give a nice sound when you step on it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts